Mulberry’s District Court.
The Crawford County District Court, Mulberry Division Offices are located at 207 North Main Street in Mulberry, Arkansas, in the City Complex Building. The Mulberry District Court Courtroom is now located at 606 Church Avenue. Our Court Dates are the first and third Wednesday’s of each month at 3:00 p.m. Our business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
District Court Clerk
The Mulberry District Court handles traffic and misdemeanor criminal violations. If you have questions about your citation or court date, please call 479-997-1321 or go caseinfo.arcourtrs.gov. To pay your citation online please go to pay.arcourts.gov. The Court Clerk can answer questions about your charges, fine amounts, court dates and specific ticket information. The Court Clerk is not allowed to give legal advice. Anyone needing legal advice must contact an attorney.
BEFORE YOU COME TO COURT, HERE ARE THE THINGS YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Proper identification (driver’s license, government-issued ID, passport)
- Your copy of the citation
- Any receipts or documents regarding your case.
- Any documents which prove compliance with the judge’s orders and/or sentencing
- Method of payment (money, credit card, checkbook)
- Do not use nicknames or an alias. Use the same spelling as listed on documents related to the case and ensure spelling on the documents is correct. If they are not, please advise the court
- Provide the court with proof of your current address
- Provide the court with proof of your current employment
- Appropriate dress is required. No obscene slogans on clothing, hats, or cell phones. Shirt and shoes are required.