Mulberry Administrative Office.
The Arnold D. Feller Mulberry Municipal Complex Building is located at 207 N Main Street in Mulberry, Arkansas.
Office hours are Monday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m, and Fridays 8:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Complex Houses Offices.
- Mayor’s Office
- Police Department
- Animal Control
- City Clerk’s Office
- Mulberry District Court
- Fire Department ( Information Only )
You can also get information and handle business for the Street, Sewer and Sanitation Departments.
Administrative office employees and elected officials.
Mayor: Gary D. Baxter
Recorder-Treasurer: Carla Southerland Dickerson
Mayor’s Assistant : Steve Hurley
Chief Court Clerk: Sarah Kizer
Financial Director: Melissa McCullar
City Council Ward 1 Position 1 Sheila Trent
City Council Ward 1 Position 2 Stacy Muntz
City Council Ward 2 Position 1 Bobby Tweedy
City Council Ward 2 Position 2 Kimberly Bruce
City Council Ward 3 Position 1 Wilma Peevy
City Council Ward 3 Position 2 Jimmy Moore
ITEMS THAT CAN BE HANDLED AT THE CITY COMPLEX.
- Meet the Mayor
- Set up water accounts and pay your water bill
- Get a Building Permit
- Request a property re-zone or variance
- Get a City Business License
- Purchase a City Dog Tag (must show proof of current rabies vaccination)
- Pay your court fine
- Consult a Police Officer
- Pay your annual Rural Fire Dues
- Purchase an annual pass for our local parks
- Reserve and Rent the Pavilion at Bluff Hole or Vine Prairie Park
- Get a Yard Sale Permit
- Reserve and Rent the Community Center
- Reserve and Rent the Kirksey Hospital venue.
- Receive information about reserving and renting the Kirksey Hospital
- Put in an application for City Employment
- Put in an application for the Volunteer Fire Department